It seems the show’s popularity was also the websites downfall!!
How to Detect Downtime Errors on Your Website
It is always in the best interest of any website owner or blogger to find out first if their website can potentially experience downtime, and resolve it before site users know about it.
1. Pingdom (https://pingdom.com/)
2. Are My Site Up (http://www.aremysiteup.com/)
3. AlertX (http://alertx.com/)
4. Binary Canary (http://binarycanary.com/en/default.cfm)
5. Hyperspin (http://www.hyperspin.com/id/)
Preventing Unscheduled Downtime errors on your e-commerce Website.
In most cases, scenarios like BBA5’s are avoidable though they can happen to even large players like Liverpool FC website. Taking some of the measures we advice below could prevent this happening to your site and save your ranking and all important member confidence.
2. Set up HTTP caching, a good way to optimize your site.
3. Optimize graphics. E-commerce websites that feature many images/ graphics must be optimized for the web.
4. Ensure PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) Optimal Performance by constantly upgrading to the newest version of PHP, currently 5.2.x in 2010.
5. Most importantly, evaluate your web hosting service. You need to check whether you are on shared hosting plan and if you have exceeded your bandwidth.