Samsung was primed to make a huge announcement next week, things are happening so fast. Apple, Blackberry and Samsung all had something in the oven for this October, even though Apple disappointed. Before we scratched out hair off trying to imagine what Samsung had for us BGR comes with this huge leak, and a teaser.
With that we can be sure its the next Google nexus phone, developed by Samsung, complete with the specs from this BGR source. So you bet all of you Samsung fans will be tasting ice cream this October, complete with 1280 x 720 Super AMOLED HD curved glass screen, 9mm and NFC. Lets wait for Oct 11. The full specs sheet from BGR is below there.
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 9mm thin
- 4.65-inch 1280 720-pixel Super AMOLED HD with curved glass
- TI OMAP 4460 dual-core Cortex A9 processor clocked at 1.2GHz
- 1GB of RAM
- 32GB of built-in storage
- 5-megapixel camera on the back, 1.3-megapixel in the front
- 1080p HD video capture support
- LTE/HSPA depending on carrier
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n
- 1,750 mAh battery