Samsung is still milking the Galaxy brand to the maximum, this time they have a replacement of the Galaxy S II albeit with a different design at 4.3 inch. The Galaxy Core is a 4.3 inch device with options for single and dual SIM. Looks like Samsung is taking the Dual SIM mainstream, there has been several devices with dual SIM, but with the demand in the most important markets like China, Asia, Middle East and Africa, they are bound to bend.
The Galaxy Core has features like Smart Stay, Smart Alert, Motion UI and S voice.
Below are the Galaxy Core Specifications:
- 1.2GHz Dual Core Processor
- 4.3Inch WVGA LCD screen at 480 x 800 pixels
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 5 MP rear camera with LED flash
- VGA front camera
- Video recording and playback at 480p @30fps
- Single and Dual SIM options
- 8GB internal memory expandable to 64GB via microSD
- 1GB RAM
- Assisted GPS
- Dimensions: 129 x 67.6 x 8.95
- Weight: 124g
- 1800 mAh Li-ion battery
Availability will be within July in some markets for the single SIM option and May for the Dual SIM version. The device number has not been revealed in press materials like the others, but naturally we will find out.