Tag: Xcell

Orange kenya

Orange Kenya announces new Voice and Data Package

0
In November, France Telkom Orange Kenya announced that Helios Investment Partners had purchased its 70% in Orange Kenya with the government retaining the other 30%. Helios...

Latest