Telkom Kenya is currently running a promotion that will see ten winners walk away with devices. The campaign was launched on December 7, and will run till 16th of the same month.
One thing that should be noted is that winners will be picked from the telco’s social media pages on Twitter and Facebook. Each platform choose 5 winners as the giveaway runs on alternate days.
According to Telkom Kenya, winners are selected in reference to the following terms and conditions:
- In order to win you will be required to correctly identify the mystery phone, take a screenshot of the phone on our website and respond in the comment section of the giveaway with the image using the #WhatsInYourPresent.
- The winner will be chosen at random, in order to win you must have provided the correct answer to the question.
- In order to get the free phone, you must purchase a similar device (i.e. the mystery phone) at the agreed upon Telkom shop.
- Winners will be announced at the end of the day. They will receive a message on the social media platform on which they won.
- Once you win you will be required to provide the following information: name, ID number and phone number
- Once you win you are not eligible to compete in the giveaway again whether or not you buy the device.
- You will need to redeem the gift by the 20th of December 2017. This date will not be extended and failure to redeem your gift you will have forfeited your chance to get a free device.
The mystery device that launched this campaign was a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus (what a name) that retails at KES 13,000.
This means that you need to keep tabs on phone hardware and software specifications, especially those that are listed on Telkom’s main site.