UPDATE: OPPO has finally showcased its MagVOOC magnetic flash charging at the 2021 China International Smart Industry Expo.
The tech giant had concept gadgets including Air Charging, MagVOOC magnetic suction wireless charging power bank, MagVOOC vertical magnetic wireless charging charging dock, and MagVOOC ultra-thin magnetic charger.
OPPO MagVOOC can charge from empty to full in just 56 minutes for a 4000mAh device. And since it has Qi-standard, multiple products can use this wireless charging including smartphones and audio products.
OPPO Air Charging
OPPO Air charging uses magnetic resonance for long-distance wireless charging with a maximum charging power capacity of 7.5W and you can charge while you play and the ability to tilt and move it.
OPPO MagVOOC Magnetic Wireless Charging Power Bank
MagVOOC uses magnets to align wireless charging power back and as is Qi-certified, it can support phones with 20W wireless charging and 10W wired charging.
You can top off a 4500mAh battery in under 2 hours.
OPPO MagVOOC 40W Magnetic Flash Charging
40W MagVOOC charging juice sup a 4000mAh device in 56 minutes and includes:
- Night back automatically cut to silent mode
- Vertical magnetic wireless charging base 40W
- Wireless flash charging (support Find X3 30W wireless flash charging / Ace2 40W wireless flash charging)
- Function design (need to match the phone with magnetic suction function to use, horizontal and vertical can be placed)
OPPO says that you can still have enough juice to charge other accessories with Qi-standard up to 15W(EPP) and 5W(BPP)
OPPO MagVOOC 20W Magnetic Flash Charging
This charger brings uses a split transmitting coil and mainboard which makes it easier to protect against over current, over/under voltage and over temperature.
You also get:
- 20W portable magnetic charger
- 20W AirVOOC wireless charging
- Suction design to align phone with the charger
- Ability to juice up Qi-standard supported devices up to 10W(EPP) and 5W (BPP)