You may have heard of Sage, the company that is known for its accounting software. Today, they are launching a cloud payroll solution which has been dubbed Sage One Payroll which was announced in a recent Sage Summit Tour for Africa and Middle East that happened in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Sage One Payroll is a cloud solution which will integrate with Sage One Accounting that will allow businesses to perform several tasks like allowing unlimited earnings and deductions, calculating statutory amounts like NHIF/NSSF/income tax and other payroll related costs.
“Because Sage One Payroll is online, you can simply login from wherever you are and start working,” Nikki Summers, Director for Sage One in East and West Africa was quoted as saying. “The software makes it simple to file statutory returns, automatically update your payroll general ledger in Sage One Accounting and produce professional electronic payslips with a click of a button is a major timesaver.”
The core features of the Sage One Payroll include:
- Accessing your data from the cloud anywhere anytime and all you need is an Internet connection.
- Ease of use since there is no payroll jargon or predefined transaction templates or definition. You only need to sign up and add your employees and start processing.
- Adding as many employees or pay cycles as you like.
- Flexible pricing where you can pay per month or per year.
- making tax submissions are a breeze where your payroll legislation is taken care of.
According to Sage, businesses will pay as little as KES 100 per employee per month. If you sign up for Sage One Payroll this month, you will get to test it for free for 60 days. Also as as a special introductory offer, you can get Sage One Accounting and Payroll for 10 employees where you will only pay KES 17,000 for an annual subscription.
Check out Sage One Payroll here.