WhatsApp introduced the Delete for Everyone feature back in 2017.
It is handy, but the tool is not perfect.
Its existence is removing messages that are not appropriate to a given person or group, or just deleting ordinary typos.
However, when you delete a message for everyone on WhatsApp, the recipient will still see what you did, which is not as stealthy as the case of Telegram that nukes everything without even alerting you.
Heck, Telegram even allows the person you are chatting with to permanently nuke your messages.
That aside, what happens when a person deletes a message for everyone, but you still want to see it?
Well, there is a handy tool that does just that.
It is an app, which is available on Google Play Store. Unfortunately, it is not found in Apple’s App Store.
It is named WhatsRemoved+, and other than supporting WhatsApp, it can be used for the same reasons for a bunch of other chat apps, including the aforementioned Telegram and Facebook Messenger.
And here is how you do it:
- Download the apps for here. Make sure you are downloading the app in the same phone that has your WhatsApp account.
- Open the app and set it up. It is filled to the brim with ads, and it is not the best-looking apps out there. Also, this is the part where we warn you that while Google Play has stringent measures about which apps developers should push there, we cannot authoritatively say that it is safe because in the past, malicious apps have found there way to the Android’s app platforms.
- The set-up process entails agreeing to terms and conditions. It will also want you to allow it to access notifications.
- From the setup exercise, the app will display which apps it supports. WhatsApp is one of them. Check the WhatsApp option and continue.
- In the next page, the app will ask if you want it to save files or not. Allow it.
- The next page will show the apps you have selected (WhatsApp in this case).
- Now, if someone deletes a message, the app will capture it and show it to you. It even captures deleted images.
One thing I have noted: it does not retrieve previously deleted messages, so you might want to take note of that.
Again, this is a third-party app, and there are a ton of others that do the same thing, so be careful when using them.
They way such apps work is they read all incoming notifications. And you can’t know if they are backing it up somewhere. So someone could easily have access to all your communications and other private info. The risk may not be worth it
cool. I no longer have confidence in centralized systems. I’d rather use the utopia ecosystem.
Why not just use WhatsApp gb???
Exactly my opinion too, we have numerous WhatsApp versions with antidelete feature
It’s hard to update WhatsApp Gb😔
It’s not hard man it’s simple as you think
Some of us are gurus when it comes to applications, configurations etc.
I just wasted my time to read this.
I want ya to tell the app to set and when someone calls me he can listen my voice that I’m busy
But it’s better to use the WhatsApp of anti-deleted messages like gb, FM, aerowhatsapp,and others
Can ones monitors private WhatsApp commutation between two people here ?
Trying to retrieve a deleted whatsapp message and or pictures can be risky. Why shouldnt I give it a try?
But why hack the deleted messages..that’s drying privacy can’t someone have privacy on their own gadgets.
Comments are closed.