AppCircus which is a unique worldwide travelling showcase of creativity and innovativeness in app developers is coming to Nairobi this September the 10th. App Circus, powered by dotopen, targets the most influential international events in mobile and web. Developers, startups and any other organizations are open to apply to showcase their app during the event, which presents the winner a nomination to the Mobile Premier Awards 2012 in Barcelona during the Mobile world Congress.
Once you have submitted your app there will be a jury to evaluate the submitted app to decide if it will be submitted at the event. You can apply as many apps as you want, increases your chances, but you cannot resubmit an app once its presented.
Nairobi’s version of App circus will be at the *iHub, 4th floor of Bishop Magua building, Ngong road, opposite Uchumi Ngong Hyper on the 10th of September. Here 10 developers will get the chance to pitch their apps infront of international jury.
The deadline to participate is the 22th of August!
Rules for participation are:
- Submissions and presentations to the AppCircus are FREE and open to any developer, Startup or company.
- Applicants must send one representative person to present the app live on stage.
- Apps are submitted through the appcircus.com platform.
- Registration and membership on appcircus are FREE!
- appcircus.com members need to add the app to their profile before applying to an AppCircus.
- Each App can only present in one AppCircus, except if it receives a Runnerup Waiver.
- One app in each AppCircus will be nominated for the pool of apps from which the 20 finalists for the Mobile Premier Awards 2012 will be selected.
- The app with most votes after the nomination winner, will receive a “Runnerup Waiver”, which allows it to apply again to be selected at another AppCircus.