LG announced the L style smartphones at the Mobile World Congress, calling them stylish. These were three of them, the L3, L 5 and L7, all odd numbers, and bearing the same form factor. The differentiation is the specs and the screen size, where the L3 is a 3.2 inch screen, the L5 is 4 inch and the L7 is 4.3 inch. I have had the LG L3 for three days now, play with it before it launches and is available in the Kenyan market.
So the device’s specifications are as listed below:
- 3.2″ QVGA TFT LCD Capacitive multitouch Display
- 3G, HSDPA of 3.6Mbps, 102×61.6×11.85
- Android Gingerbread, 2.3.6,
- Cortex A5 800MHz processor
- 3.0 mp fixed focus camera
- Internal memory of1GB and user memory of 150mb
- MicroSD support of upto 32GB
- Wi-Fi, USB, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- 1500mAh Battery
I have barely played with it, so I will be brief with this article, am coming again with a comprehensive review. But you cant miss these at first sight, it’s an entry level android device packed with most of the niceties you would wish for. Android Gingerbread, a 1500mAh battery, capacitive multitouch and a light easy to use design. Price point will be around Kshs 13,000 at launch(around $160) in the first week of May.
So lets enjoy the picture gallery: