LG is pulling all the stops this year as it seeks to make it big in its smartphone endeavours this year. Buoyed by the recent poor results its mobile division posted, the company has so far managed to keep us excited over the wide range of mobile devices it will be showcasing at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next week. The latest addition to the list of devices we expect to see is the LG Stylus 2.
LG has revealed all the details of the Stylus 2 prior to parading it at MWC 2016 in a few days.
As the name insinuates, the Stylus 2’s standout feature is a stylus.
The LG Stylus 2 is the successor to the LG G4 Stylus announced in May last year. As can be seen from the spec sheet below, the Stylus 2 has several feature improvements over its predecessor. It is thinner, lighter, packs more memory, runs on the latest software from LG and Google and has a better pen/stylus.
Here are the specifications of the device:
- Size and weight: 155 x 79.6 x 7.4mm, 145g
- Display: 5.7-inch HD In-Cell Touch (1280 x 720)
- Processor: 1.2GHz Quad-Core
- Camera: Rear 13MP / Front 8MP
- Memory: 1.5GB RAM / 16GB onboard storage (expandable via microSD)
- Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Network: LTE / HSPA+ / GSM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b,g,n / Bluetooth 4.1 / USB 2.0
- Colors: Titan / White / Brown
Pricing and availability details have not yet been disclosed.