Kenyan rapper King Kaka has been unveiled as the new brand ambassador of itel Kenya.
itel adds that the signing of King Kaka was informed by their desire to enhance consumer engagement and endear fans to its community.
The consumer electronic and lifestyle company shard that their choice of brand ambassador brings to bear connecting similarities between their target audience and acceptance, with both brands serving mass markets.
itel smartphones are a popular affordable choice for most Kenyans in the country while King Kaka makes hit music.
“This is more than a mere partnership. It is a relationship that would bring satisfaction and happiness to our audiences. I look forward to the great things we will do together in the days ahead,” said King Kaka.
“We are excited to work with King Kaka and have him as our brand ambassador. He actually mirrors the integrity and innovation that we steadfastly follow at itel,” adds itel brand manager, Peter Xiao.
itel has a select of smartphones to buy that include itel A25 Pro, itel S16, itel P37, itel A33 Plus, itel A56 and itel S17.
Articles in this stream:
- CSR: Itel Kenya Donates Stationery, Kids Pads, Laptops, and Desks to Mama Ngina Primary School
- itel A25 Pro Now On Offer in Retail Stores Countrywide
- itel P37 Goes on Offer in its Retail Stores Countrywide
- itel A37 Now Available in Kenya
- itel Kenya Celebrates Children with ‘Love Always On’
- All New itel Products Available at X-Park Kenya