This is the phone that Nokia built to take on the rest of the phablets in the market at the moment. It packs all the top of the range specs. Simply put, it has the unique distinction of pairing good looks and not compromising on the spec sheet. 1080p display? Check. A powerful processor? Check. Superior design? Check.
We’ll have a thorough breakdown of it going forward.
Here is the spec sheet:
- Size & weight: 162.8 x 85.4 x 8.7mm (volumetric). Weight: 209g
- It runs on Windows Phone 8 with the very latest updates
- It has a 6-inch full HD 1080p LCD , ClearBlack. Interestingly, the Lumia 1520 has a Gorilla Glass 2 while the Lumia 1320 has a Gorilla Glass 3.
- It will work fine on almost all networks worldwide: GSM/EDGE: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz; WCDMA: 850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz; ROW LTE: 1, 3, 7, 8, 20; USA LTE: 2, 4, 5, 7, 17; HSPA+: DL 42 Mbps (Cat 24) / UL 11.5 Mbps (Cat 7)
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 32 GB internal user memory; 7 GB SkyDrive cloud storage, micro SD card support up to 64GB
- Processor: 2.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- Primary camera: PureView 20-megapixel Auto Focus ZEISS optics with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), 2x lossless zoom, oversampling technology, dual LED flash, 1080p @ 30 fps full HD video with optical image stabilization
- Secondary Camera: HD 1.2-megapixel wide angle
- Connectivity: NFC, A-GPS+GLONASS, WLAN (2.4/5Ghz) a/b/g/n/ac, μUSB, BT 4.0 LE, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Magnetometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor
- Battery: 3400 mAh (integrated) with built-in wireless charging (Qi compatible)
- Audio: Rich Recording with four microphones; Wideband Voice and multi-microphone noise reduction with four microphones; Dolby(R) Headphone, Graphic equalizer, Audio leveling; FM radio