Nokia’s Lumia 525 has been on the rumour mill for a few weeks now, including some suggested specs for the device, certification somewhere in the East and hints of the device by Nokia themselves. Well, today Nokia took the wraps off the device.
Below are the specs for the device:
- 4 inch WVGA display (400 x 800 pixels) IPS LCD
- Windows Phone 8
- 1GHz Dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Processor MSM8227
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Internal storage, with 64GB microSD support
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 5MP rear camera, no flash, no front camera
- USB 2.0
- WiFI, USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Bluetooth Stereo Audio
- 1430mAh battery, 16.9 hrs talk-time, 336 hrs standby
- 119.9 x 64 x 9.9 mm
- 124 grams
Main differences between the Lumia 520 and 525 with what we have so far is the boosted RAM and options for glossy look changeable covers like the Lumia 625. This will give colour options of dazzling orange, radiant yellow and Luminous white. No details yet on pricing and availability, we will update you as soon as this is out.
Meanwhile, here’s the promo video.