The Africa Digital Finance Summit – ADFS, which has been organized by Glass House PR, is inviting participants to the ADFS Awards 2022 through nominations (self-nomination or nominating a company).
According to a statement from the organizer, the nominations have been open from the 22nd of October 2021 and will close on 31st December, 2021.
Then, vote tallying will go on and awardees announced during the Summit in February 2022.
This is the second annual Africa Digital Finance Summit 2022, and will focus on the theme “The Future of Finance in Africa.”
It will be held in February 2022, from 22nd to 24th in Nairobi, and it will bring together governments, central banks across Africa, start-ups, professionals, and decision-makers across the world in the financial, economic, technology, fintech, and blockchain industry to deliberate and forge a pathway towards the future of finance in Africa.
The climax of the summit will be the ADFS Awards, which will seek to recognize various players in the African Digital and Decentralised Finance industry with the aim of championing for and encouraging new innovations and celebrating the start-ups/ companies that have contributed to the growth of the industry by awarding those that stand out in performances, growth, and innovations in Africa.
The available categories include:
- Africa Most Outstanding Blockchain Company in 2021/22
- Africa Most outstanding Fintech Company in 2021/22
- Africa Blockchain Personality 2021/22
- Africa Most promising Fintech Company 2022
- Africa Most Promising Blockchain Company 2022
- Africa Most Innovative Fintech Startup 2021/22
- Africa Most Innovative Blockchain startup 2021/22
- Africa Nigeria Best Fintech Company
- Kenya Best Fintech Company
- South Africa best Fintech Company
- Central Africa Best Fintech Company
- Africa Best Fintech Company
- Africa Best DeFI Company 2022
- Outstanding Digital Bank in Africa
- Best digital payment innovation in Kenya
- Best digital payment innovation in Nigeria
- Africa’s Most outstanding Bank CEO
- Africa’s Most outstanding Microfinance CEO
- Africa’s Most outstanding Sacco CEO
To nominate or participate in the fair, follow this link.