The holidays have been good, and will officially end over the weekend.
January, as it happens for some people, is a tough month with bills and school fees to pay.
To this end, it is advised that people do proper budgeting for their money to last them till their next payday.
Which is also why we want to talk about Home Fibre, just for a little bit.
Often, payments are made directly from your M-PESA.
However, there are those times that a customer may need to make an overpayment so that he or she is billed directly when their subscription lapses.
But, how do you top up your account easily, and keep the money there?
Well, it is actually easy and straightforward.
And here is how you do it:
- Open your M-PESA, mySafaricom app or your STK menu.
- Choose M-PESA
- Go to Pay Bill
- Enter 150501 as the pay bill number
- Enter your Home Fibre account number in ‘account number’
- Enter the amount you want to top up
- Authenticate with pin
Alternatively, you can:
- Dial *400#
- Choose ‘manage your subscriptions’
- Accept terms and conditions
- Enter your account number
- Then pay the amount you want via M-PESA
This way, the amount you choose to load on your Fibre account will stay there until your next subscription. Doing so will also not halt your current plan.
This is important in case you have extra funds, and you speculate that you might use them by the time your subscription ends.