TikTok recently increased the time limit with new options ranging from 60 seconds to 5 minutes to 10 minutes. Instagram is copying that too and will now let you upload Reels up to 90 seconds – it’s not as radical as its rival but still welcome to content creators.
On the Reels tab, select the time limit icon on the left vertical and choose between 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds and 90 seconds.
To entice creators, Instagram is also adding new features to Reels.
Instagram is bringing some features from Stories including Stickers to make Reels more interactive. You can use stickers like Polls and the Emoji Slider to interact with the Reels.
Enhanced Audio Library
Instagram has also improved its audio library and will now let creators upload their audio directly to Reels via the “Import Audio” setting. Other users on Instagram can also use this audio.
Instagram is rolling out easy mode with new templates. This will let you sync your video with music. You’ll get placeholders to fill in with your video when creating a Reel.
Articles in This Thread
- Instagram Upgrades DM Inbox, Adds Polls, Music Sharing and More
- Instagram Should Make This Privacy Feature Available for All
- All the Instagram Apps That Have Been Discontinued
- TikTok Testing Clear Mode That Declutters Your Viewing Experience
- 10 Minute TikTok Videos Are Finally Here
Here’s how to protect your privacy and stay secure on: