Realme, one of BBK Electronics’ brands, will be the first to bring Apple’s Dynamic Island feature in what they call Mini Capsule. This feature will be used to show step counts, low battery alerts, data usage, and the phone’s charging status.
Xiaomi 13 Lite was the first Android smartphone to launch with a similar feature.
Apart from the Mini Capsule feature, Realme C55 is powered by MediaTek Helio G88 and comes in two configurations – 6GB RAM/128GB storage and 8GB RAM/256GB which still offer 6GB and 8GB of virtual RAM respectively.
Realme C55 ships with Android 13 and Realme UI 4.0.
For cameras, we have an 8MP selfie camera and a 64MP dual main camera.
Realme C55 has a 6.72″ 1080p screen with 90Hz refresh rate and 680 nits of peak brightness.
Realme C55 has a 5000mAh battery and 33W fast charging. It is slated to launch this week.
Articles In This Stream
- realme Announces a Coca-Cola Branded Phone
- realme GT3 240W That Fully Charges in 10 Minutes Goes Official at MWC
- Realme GT Neo 3 Review: Smartphone Photography Master
- Realme C33 Proves Budget Phones Don’t Need to be Boring
- Realme 10 Specifications and Price in Kenya
Here are more specifications:
|6.72″ FHD+ IPS LCD
90 Hz refresh rate
680 nits peak
Realme UI 4.0
|RAM: 6/8 GB
Internal: 128/256 GB
8MP selfie camera
33W fast charging
|Sunshower and Rainy Night