The Galaxy Grand Duos was launched and made available in White and metallic Blue. The Grand is a mid range device that sought to bring the large screen and some premium features to the mid range and at a low price point.
See our review of the Galaxy Grand here.
According to SammyHub, Samsung in India has added to colours for the Galaxy Grand, Luxury Brown and Wine Red, a way to show that the Grand can also be stylish and sport those rare colours. Users also get two flip covers with the purchase of the Galaxy Grand Duos.
Galaxy Grand specifications:
- 5 inch WVGA TFT LCD Screen
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- 1.2GHz Dual Core Processor
- 8MP rear Autofocus with LED flash, 2MP HD front camera
- 3G upto 21MBps
- A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth 4.0
- USB 2.1, WiFi (2.5GHz), DLNA
- Accelerometer, Light, Digital Compass, Proximity, Gyro
- 8GB Internal storage with microSD support, upto 64GB
- 1GB RAM
- 77 x 143.7 x 9.6 mm, 162 g
- 2100 mAh Li-ion Battery