Samsung announced the Galaxy Note III at Samsung Unpacked event in Berlin on the 4th of September. The Galaxy Note III has just so much to offer that a summary article wouldn’t get halfway through, a hands-on video would be best to tell the story of the work that has been put into this beauty.
The Galaxy Note III specifications are as below:
- 5.7 inch full HD Super AMOLED screen 1920 x 1080 (144.3ppi)
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 2G/3G/4G LTE-A compatible with speeds of upto 150MBps with 6 LTE bands support
- 2.3 GHz Quad Core processor (LTE Version)
- 1.9 GHZ Octa Core Processor (Options for A15 Processor at 1.9GHz and A7 Processor at 1.3GHz)
- 32/64GB internal storage options expandable via microSD with another 64GB
- 3GB RAM
- 13MP rear camera AF with Smart Stabilisation, LED flash with zero lag and a max of 120 frames per second on slow motion recording, FullHD at 60fps and UHD at 30fps
- 2 MP front camera, full HD recording at 30fps
- WiFI, WiFi hotspot, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, IR LED (Remoter Control)
- 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3mm, 168g
- 3200 mAh Li-ion
See below the hands-on video for the Galaxy Note III, I assure you watching it is worth your time.
The Galaxy Note III will be available in 149 countries within September in Jet Black, Classic WHite and Blush Pink, with numerous other colours available at launch.