Nokia today took its offerings a notch higher: it entered the phablet scene with not one but two devices, the Lumia 1320 and the more premium Lumia 1520. That was not enough. As we expected, that Windows RT tablet, Lumia 2520, also showed up to the party. And it stole the show. It’s great to look at. For a moment you almost forgot that there was going to be another high profile tablet launch (iPads!) on the same day.
What does the Lumia 2520 have?
- It runs on the latest Windows RT 8.1
- Has a 10.1” 1080p full HD (1920×1080) AHIPS Capacitive Multi-Touch Display, Gorilla Glass 2
- It measures 267 x 168 x 8.9 and weighs in at o.615 kgs
- It will be just fine in most networks: GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900MHz; WCDMA: 850, 900, 1800, 1900, 2100MHz; LTE: 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 13, 17, 20
- Has NFC, A-GPS+GLONASS, WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n, microUSB 3.0, BT 4.0 LE
- It is powered by the powerful Snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.2 GHz
- It has 2GB RAM
- 32 GB internal memory expandable via micro SD card upto 32 GB ( There’s SkyDrive cloud storage too)
- It has a 6.7MP Auto Focus ZEISS optics camera
- 3.5 mm audio connector
- 8000 mAh battery
- Stereo front-facing speakers