Remember that Galaxy Note 3-Galaxy S4 hybrid? It was meant for the Japanese market only hence our hesitation in being excited about its launch. Now we have a reason to: because it is launching in its first market outside Japan, Taiwan. Though still an Asian country, the prospects of more and more people getting their hands on the souped-up S4 and S-Pen-less Note 3 have been boosted by these latest developments.
- Measures 137 x 70 x 8.6mm
- Weighs 146g
- Display: full HD (1080p)
- Memory: 32 GB internal storage (expandable to 64 GB) and 3 GB RAM
- Camera: 13.2 MP main camera, 2.1 MP front-facing camera
- CPU: Snapdragon 800
- Operating System: Android 4.3. I just hope it ships to international markets without that rare ugly skin that the NTT DoC0Mo model adorns. You know its serious when even good old TouchWiz looks better.
- Battery: 2600 mAh
- Others: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 800.11 a/b/g/n/ac