While the Nokia X and X+ can be treated as twins with storage options coming in between them, they have a big brother in the Nokia XL.
The XL as the model number denotes is larger than the X and X+ even though it retains most of the specs of the two save for the huge display, a better camera and a front-facing shooter as well and a beefier battery. Like the other two, it runs a forked version of Android based on Google’s AOSP commits. It also has tight integration to Microsoft and Nokia’s apps and services like Mix Radio.
Here are its specs:
- Display: 5 inch (480 x 800 pixels) IPS LCD touchscreen
- Processor: 1 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4
- Memory: 4 GB internal storage // 768 MB RAM
- Camera: 5 MP rear, 2 MP front
- OS: Android 4.1.2
- Battery: 2000 mAh
- Others: 3G connectivity, Dual-SIM
The XL will be available for 109 Euros and will go on sale in markets where the X and the X+ will be selling.
See a hands-on video of the Nokia X here.