TECNO’s latest smartphone is the Spark 20C that got quietly announced and is part of the upcoming TECNO Spark 20 series.
The TECNO Spark 20C succeeds the Spark 10C launched early this year and has a few upgrades including a new processor and camera setup.
Spark 20C comes with a 6.6-inch display sporting a 90Hz refresh rate and 720p screen resolution. It has a punch-hole cutout that houses the selfie camera.
Spark 20C ships with Androdi 13 and HiOS 13 straight out of the box. It runs on a MediaTek Helio G36 chipset instead of a Unisoc T606 processor from the 10C. You get 4GB/8GB RAM and 128 GB//256GB storage with the option to expand with an external microSD card.
The main camera gets upgraded from a 16MP dual main to a 50MP dual main with a complementary lens. The selfie camera stays the same at 8MP. Video recording is capped at 1080p 30fps.
It has a side-mounted fingerprint reader and dual speakers.
The Spark 20C has a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast Type-C charging.
Colour options range from Alpenglow Gold, Gravity Black, and Mystery White. There’s a version with TECNO’s magic skin made from a unique blend of polymers and micro-particles which create a skin-friendly, stylish and easy-to-clean coating.
TECNO Spark 20C Specifications
|TECNO Spark 20C
|6.8-inch 720p LCD screen
90Hz refresh rate
|720 x 1612 pixels
|Android 13, HiOS 13
|50 MP camera
1080P 30FPS Video resolution
18W Fast Type-C charging
|Alpenglow Gold, Gravity Black, and Mystery White. Magic Skin version.
You Might Also Like
- TECNO Spark 10 vs Xiaomi Redmi 12C: Comparison Review
- TECNO Spark 10 Review: I’m in Love With the Cameras
- TECNO Spark 20 Specifications and Price in Kenya
- TECNO Spark 9 Pro Sports Edition Review: The One to Buy
- TECNO Isn’t Stopping at Foldables, Here’s Their Rollable Smartphone
- TECNO Camon 20 Premier vs Camon 19 Pro Mondrian Edition: Is the Upgrade Necessary
- PHANTOM V Fold Review: First Gen Excellence