Samsung today announced the Galaxy S 4 LTE-A device that promises twice today’s LTE speeds This is to be the world’s first commercially available LTE-Advanced smartphone. The phone is also powered by the latest and most powerful processor from Qualcomm, the Snapdragon 800. Other features of the Galaxy S 4 are the same save for a new feature called ImageON which analyses what images a user views and plays videos related to the image with a click (available only for the Korean Version).
The Galaxy S 4 LTE-A will be available in two colours, Blue Arctic and red Aurora from July starting with Korea.
Samsung GALAXY S4 LTE-A Product Specifications
- Network: LTE-A
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 Processor with 2.3GHz Quad Core CPUs
- Display: 5.0” Full HD Super AMOLED (441 PPI)
- OS: Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Camera: 13MP rear, 2MP front
- Connectivity: WiFi HT80, Bluetooth® 4.0 LE, NFC Technology
- 32GB internal Memory (User Memory 24GB), microSD upto 64GB
- 2GB RAM
- Dimensions: 136.6ｘ69.8ｘ7.9mm, 131g
- 2600 mAh battery