LG G2 has today made it’s headway into Kenyan soils. The flagship device of 2013 of the button-less sides fame is finally here. Announced on the 7th of August in New York, the LG G2 is the device the company wants to fly with to compete with industry leader Samsung’s Galaxy S4.
See below the LG G2 specs:
- – Processor: 2.26GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 quad core Krait CPU
- – Display: 5.2-inch Full HD IPS (1080 x 1920 pixels / 423 ppi)
- – Memory: 32GB / 16GB
- – RAM: 2GB LPDDR3 800MHz
- – Camera: Rear 13.0MP with OIS / Front 2.1MP
- – Battery: 3,000mAh
- – Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- – Size: 138.5 x 70.9 x 8.9mm
- – Colors: Black / White
This device will be available in the first week of October in the shops at a price of Kshs 60,000 (USD 685) and will be available in black and white. Buyers will also get the LG Quick View cover with the purchase of the device.