The long-awaited Samsung Galaxy S5 is here with us.
The device has just been unveiled at the Samsung Unpacked 5 event at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain.
Here are the specs of this device:
- Size: 142.0 x 72.5 x 8.1mm
- Display: 5.1 inch full HD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Processor: 2.5GHz Quad-core
- Camera: 16MP (rear), 2.1MP (front)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM // 16 or 32 GB internal storage with support for a microSD card upto 64 GB
- Battery: 2800 mAh
- OS: Android 4.4.2
- Additional features: IP67 Dust and water Resistant, Ultra Power Saving Mode, Download Booster, S Health 3.0, Kids Mode
- Others: Bluetooth®: 4.0 BLE / ANT+, USB: USB 3.0, NFC, IR Remote, WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac HT80, MIMO(2×2) and super fast LTE Cat 4
The model number of the device is SM-G900 and it is all that had been leaked before.