Did you know that if you pay for your Showmax subscription using M-Pesa, you’ll save up to 50%?
Kenyans who sign up and choose to pay for Showmax with MPESA qualify for a special discount. Choose either the Showmax standard plan and enjoy hours of entertainment on up to five devices, or Showmax mobile, which allows you to watch all the same content on one mobile device.
Here’s how to pay for Showmax with MPESA
The old Pay Bill number method for MPESA is being phased out. Here is the new method for paying for Showmax using M-Pesa.
- Sign up or sign in to your Showmax account.
- Once logged in, hover over your profile name at the top-right corner of the website.
- Select “My Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Manage Subscription” and choose your subscription.
- Next, select M-Pesa as your payment method. Then choose the length of your subscription (1, 3 or 6 months).
- Enter your mobile number and hit Submit.
- A prompt will be sent to your phone to enter your M-Pesa pin and process the payment.
What we’re watching on Showmax
Whether you’re looking for HBO or Kenyan favourites, we’ve got a unique combination of hit African content, first and exclusive international series, the best kids’ shows, and live news and sport, all with zero ads. This includes Selina, Sol Family, Kina, Power, Lovecraft Country, Njoro wa Uba and Siren.