A new handy tip I found on Twitter is to use a gif for the background o your new Chrome tab.
Here’s how to do this:
- You go to your favourite gif sites such as Giphy or Tenor.
- Right-click the gif and scroll to the save image as option
- You save it as a PNG file – [rain].png
- Open a new tab and go to the customize tab. It appears as a pen icon on the bottom right corner of the new tab.
- The icon opens up to the option of uploading your media
- You can upload your GIF
- The GIF is now your background so each time you open a new tab, you’ll see your gif.
People are already doing it.
Yep, this is dope 👌 pic.twitter.com/JJdFY3FXfi
— Caleb (@justCalebm) July 5, 2020
Go try it.