Faiba is one of the growing mobile operators in Kenya. Just the other day, it revamped its data and voice offerings, and it even revealed that its services are now available in multiple parts of the country, including Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret, Nyeri, Muranga, Kiambu, Kirinyaga, Machakos, Nakuru, Kakamega, Bungoma, Busia, Nyahururu, Voi, Kajiado, Kericho, Kitale, Bomet, Narok, Baringo, Kisii, Meru, Embu, Chuka, Kilifi, Mtwapa.
For more details about its pricing and offerings, you can find out here.
However, some customers have been asking how they can purchase a Faiba SIM card, and this post is all about that process.
It is not as challenging as it used to be back in 2017 when the telco rolled out its services.
It is also worth noting that once you purchase the SIM card, a sales agent will help you register it so that it is not switched off by the time the SIM card re-registration deadline kicks in.
How to buy the sim card
First, you can visit this URL.
Then, fill in your details.
Afterward, a Faiba agent will deliver the SIM card to you and onboard you to the network.
Alternatively, you can use the QR code below to order a SIM card.
Simply scan and it will lead to the getfaiba.com landing page where you can fill in details, submit and an agent will deliver the SIM card.
Another option is by visiting a Faiba Shop for the same:
They can be found here:
1. Jamii Towers – Upper Hill along Hospital Road off Matumbato Close. Ground Floor.
2. Thika Road Mall (TRM) First-floor Shop Number 14D.
3. Hurlingham– Unipen Building ground floor opposite KFC Drive Through.
4. Nyali – Nyali Naivas Center Ground Floor.
5. Eldoret – Barngetuny Plaza Kass FM Office opposite Zion Mall. Ground floor.
6. Kisumu – Central Square Building next to Harambee Sacco. Ground floor.
7. Nakuru – Polo Centre Building, 1st Floor