Popular social media platform Instagram is having an outage on its messaging feature. Issues on DMs started last evening on the Meta-owned platform as messages took a while to send and receive.
The past few hours have seen messages being sent but take a while to be received. So no, your crush isn’t ghosting you.
Down detector shares that over 2500 reports have been posted on the platform.
Users have taken to Twitter to share the issues they are facing.
The rest of the platform is doing okay as you can log in, and post stories, reels and photos or videos.
Instagram has yet to share why the Direct Messaging feature is having delays.
For now, you just have to be patient to recieve a message.
Articles in This Thread
- Instagram Upgrades DM Inbox, Adds Polls, Music Sharing and More
- Instagram Should Make This Privacy Feature Available for All
- All the Instagram Apps That Have Been Discontinued
- TikTok Testing Clear Mode That Declutters Your Viewing Experience
- 10 Minute TikTok Videos Are Finally Here
Here’s how to protect your privacy and stay secure on: